Maker Faire is a great event for the whole family because it’s very interactive and educational. When you attend a Maker Faire, not only do you get to meet makers and learn about their projects, but you can also learn how to make something! North County Mini Maker Faire is no exception! Here are some hands on activities that you can participate in for FREE at the Faire this year:
1. Learn How to Solder – make a light up Makey badge.
2. Air Rockets – make and launch a paper rocket into the air.
3. Make a Parachute with STEAM Maker Fest.
4. Battle Pond -drive an RC boat to attack and sink other boats.
5. Play an arcade game with Junkade!
In addition to the activities being provided by North County Mini Maker Faire exhibitors and organizers, our friends at the Antique Gas & Steam engine will be providing some hands on activities too. For example, you can churn butter using an old washing machine!